Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
Posted by Dot Org Community on December 5, 2021 at 11:23 pm

Weekly Updates

Hello to all our Deputies, WordCamp organizers, Meetup wranglers, and WordPress Community builders! You were probably hard at work this weekend. Tell…
Posted by Dot Org Community on December 2, 2021 at 4:49 am

Community Team Meeting Agenda for 2021-12-02

The Community Team bi-weekly meeting is happening today. The meeting is meant for all contributors on the team and everyone who is…
Pull Quote: I imagine I'll always come back to WordPress.
Posted by HeroPress on December 1, 2021 at 10:25 am

How I Became a WordPress Evangelist in About Two Weeks

How It Started When I first discovered WordPress, I wasn’t looking to start a web design business, or build websites for other…
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 28, 2021 at 10:30 pm

Weekly Updates

Hello to all our Deputies, WordCamp organizers, Meetup wranglers, and WordPress Community builders! You were probably hard at work this weekend. Tell…
Attending: @jillbinder @katiejrichards @heyyearl @onealtr @tantienhime @volkswagenchick @harishanker @wpfangirl @danitto @webcommsat @lmurillom Start: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C037W5S7X/p1637773337313100 Recent results: An attendee of the Empowering Women…
State of the Word 2021 is just around the corner! This year, WordPress’ annual keynote address delivered by the project co-founder, Matt…
We have workshops for people from underrepresented communities in WordPress in November 2021 and December, 2021. Please join us and please help…
Pull Quote: I believe that the great advantage and differential of WordPress ... is its community.
O texto também está disponível em português do Brasil. Hey! My name is Daniel Kossmann. I’ve been WordPress user since 2009, one…
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 21, 2021 at 9:52 pm

Weekly Updates

WordCamp Sevilla
Posted by WordCamp Central on November 20, 2021 at 2:00 pm

WordCamp Sevilla

WordCamp Sevilla 2021 will be the first in-person WordCamp after the COVID pandemia. It will be a one day event with 3…