Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 4, 2021 at 8:40 am

Community Team Meeting Agenda for 2021-11-04

The last Community Team bi-weekly meeting is happening tomorrow. The meeting is meant for all contributors on the team and everyone who…
Pull Quote: Stuff is worthless, people are valuable.
Dit essay is ook beschikbaar in het Nederlands. This post is not about web accessibility, it’s about mental health. About trying to…
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 1, 2021 at 2:06 am

Weekly Updates

Hello to all our Deputies, WordCamp organizers, Meetup wranglers, and WordPress Community builders! You were probably hard at work this weekend. Tell…
Pull Quote: Exposure to the global community taught me a new meaning of citizenship.
Posted by HeroPress on October 27, 2021 at 12:27 am

Becoming a Global Citizen

I haven’t accomplished some amazing achievement, or overcome some insurmountable obstacle. I haven’t been through some extreme hardship, or dealt with a…
people with their hands in the middle of a circle together
Posted by HeroPress on October 26, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Investing In The WordPress Community

Seven years ago HeroPress was started to inspire and give hope to WordPress community members, particularly those who might feel excluded from…
If there is a question you would like to see answered or a topic you would like to see discussed, please share…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 25, 2021 at 1:03 am

Weekly Updates

Hello to all our Deputies, WordCamp organizers, Meetup wranglers, and WordPress Community builders! You were probably hard at work this weekend. Tell…
A New HeroPress Family Member
Posted by HeroPress on October 20, 2021 at 1:36 pm

A New HeroPress Family Member

Last summer when Cate and I were on our anniversary trip we were brainstorming about new things we could bring to the…
The WordPress Community is putting more and more effort into diversity. Why? And why is the Community asking you to get on…
Person sitting looking out a window
Posted by Big Orange Heart on October 18, 2021 at 12:26 pm

Sit and Think

Have you ever wondered how someone can just sit and think? And what are they thinking about? And if it’s worth doing?