Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 17, 2021 at 9:00 pm

Weekly Updates

Hello to all our Deputies, WordCamp organizers, Meetup wranglers, and WordPress Community builders! You were probably hard at work this weekend. Tell…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm

Meetup Organizer Newsletter: October 2021

Hello friends, Welcome to the October 2021 edition of the Meetup Organizer newsletter! Read on for the latest updates from the WordPress…
We have workshops for underrepresented community members and for WP event organizers coming up in October and November, 2021. Please join us…
The Diverse Speaker Training group (#WPDiversity) meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 5-6pm UTC. The next meeting is…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 12, 2021 at 1:00 am

The Future of Tuesday Trainings

We hope that you have been enjoying the Tuesday Trainings series, and that you have learned some new things along the way!…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 11, 2021 at 3:23 pm

Community Team Rep Nominations for 2022

It is time to start the process to select new Community Team reps for 2022 to replace @kcristiano and myself. The Role…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 11, 2021 at 1:00 am

Legal protections for organizers

As the WordPress Community begins to transition to in-person events, organizers are wondering what legal protections are available to them related to…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 10, 2021 at 9:00 pm

Weekly Updates

Hello to all our Deputies, WordCamp organizers, Meetup wranglers, and WordPress Community builders! You were probably hard at work this weekend. Tell…
tl;dr: Due to the unpredictability in what events are happening and where, the global sponsorship program proposal for 2022 is similar to…
Closeup of a woman's hands holding a double handful of dirt with a green plant growing out of it.
Posted by HeroPress on October 6, 2021 at 1:07 pm

What’s Next For HeroPress?

For years now people have been asking me “So what’s next for HeroPress?” and I didn’t have a good answer. I was…