Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 6, 2021 at 12:29 am

Community Team Meeting Agenda for 2021-10-07

The last Community Team bi-weekly meeting is happening tomorrow. The meeting is meant for all contributors on the team and everyone who…
Earlier in the Tuesday Trainings series, Angela has told everything about Community Deputies and Courtney has explained what the WordCamp Mentorship program…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 4, 2021 at 8:57 am

Proposal: Sunsetting Weekly Updates

Community Team blog has automated “Weekly Updates” posts starting from around 2016. The idea behind those posts is that every Community Team…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 3, 2021 at 9:00 pm

Weekly Updates

Hello to all our Deputies, WordCamp organizers, Meetup wranglers, and WordPress Community builders! You were probably hard at work this weekend. Tell…
Proposal: Link WordCamp schedule track headings to Pages
While organizing WordCamp US, I suggested that we link each of the track headings on the schedule page to the pages where…
I
Posted by Dot Org Community on September 30, 2021 at 6:09 am

X-post: 30 days of translation celebration!

X-comment from +make.wordpress.org/polyglots: Comment on 30 days of translation celebration!
Pull Quote: Thank you to everyone who contributes to WordPress.
Este ensayo también está disponible en español. This is not meant to be another gloomy story about the year 2020 but a…
If there’s a question you’d like to see answered or a topic you’d like to see discussed, please share it in the…
In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic, do_action hackathons moved online in March 2020. In the past 18 months, there have been…
Posted by Dot Org Community on September 26, 2021 at 9:00 pm

Weekly Updates

Hello to all our Deputies, WordCamp organizers, Meetup wranglers, and WordPress Community builders! You were probably hard at work this weekend. Tell…