Pull Quote: Making The World A Better Place One Line Of Code At A Time. Hacer Del Mundo Un Lugar Mejor Una Linea De Codigo A La Vez
Este ensayo también está disponible en español. How I Met WordPress It seems like only yesterday that I thought to myself… There…
Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 17, 2022 at 10:38 am

Report: Diverse Speaker Workshop September 2022

In September 2022, the #WPDiversity group held a speaker training workshop to empower WordPress women in India across two days. September 2022…
WordCamp Nicaragua
WordCamp Europe organizing team has shared what we are planning for the first in-person WCEU in 3 years. It’s taking place in…
Attending: @jillbinder, @juliarosia, @katiejrichards, @kcrockett, @leogopal, @onealtr, @santanainniss, @sc0ttkclark, @sippis, @volkswagenchick Facilitator: @juliarosia Start: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C037W5S7X/p1664384439597139 Summary 1 Attendance and check-ins (everyone)2 First time here3 Comments,…
Pull Quote: Ultimately, I’m glad that WordPress is open source, even despite the drawbacks.
Posted by HeroPress on October 12, 2022 at 11:35 am

The good and the bad of open source WordPress

Here is Lesley reading her own story aloud. Why I believe open source is the best and worst thing about WordPress. When…
Pull Quote: Ultimately, I’m glad that WordPress is open source, even despite the drawbacks.
Posted by HeroPress on October 11, 2022 at 5:30 pm

The good, the bad, and the ugly in WordPress

Here is Lesley reading her own story aloud. Why I believe open source is the best and worst thing about WordPress. When…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 7, 2022 at 9:49 pm

Upcoming #WPDiversity Events: October 2022

Here are the October 2022 #WPDiversity workshops. Please join us and help us spread the word! Diversity and Inclusion Workshop October 13,…
Thursday, Sep 29, 2022 https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C037W5S7X/p1664420421262379 Host: Oneal Rosero @onealtr Participants: Devin Maeztri @devinmaeztri Agenda: Check-ins (everyone) First time here Volunteer needed to…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 6, 2022 at 3:43 pm

Idea: Freescout for WordCamp organising teams

When organising a WordCamp, the organisers have to handle a large number of emails. Large is actually an understatement. For the past…
Posted by Dot Org Community on October 5, 2022 at 9:37 am

Community Team Meeting Agenda for Oct 6, 2022

The Community Team chat takes place on the first Thursday of every month. This regular meeting is meant for all contributors on…