Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 30, 2022 at 11:28 am

Community Team Meeting Agenda 1 Dec 2022

The Community Team chat is taking place on the first week Thursday every month.  As you know, the meeting is meant for…
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 28, 2022 at 5:18 pm

Plan Your State of the Word Watch Party Today!

State of the Word 2021 is just around the corner and it’s the perfect opportunity to organize a watch party for your…
As part of WordPress Community Team Training series, we are excited to invite the community members to attend our upcoming Zoom Training…
Attending: @bobdunn-trainer @jillbinder @juliarosia @leogopal @onealtr @santanainniss @sc0ttkclark @volkswagenchick Facilitator: @leogopal Start: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C037W5S7X/p1669226401934259 Summary 1 Attendance and check-ins (everyone)2 First time here3…
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 23, 2022 at 3:29 pm

Meetup.com Accessibility Overlay Update

In recent weeks, WordPress meetup organizers expressed their disappointment in Meetup.com’s new accessibility overlay, and brought this to the attention of the…
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 22, 2022 at 9:23 am

Meetup Organizer Newsletter: November 2022

Hello, organizers! This month’s Meetup Organizers newsletter is dedicated to sharing the progress we’ve made together as a community and improvements to…
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 17, 2022 at 2:38 pm

Announcement: New European Camera Kits

The Community Team started discussions around the WordCamp Camera Kit program in 2018. During these discussions, it was agreed that the Camera…
Community Summit 2023
Posted by WordCamp Central on November 15, 2022 at 2:49 pm

Community Summit 2023

Unlike WordCamps or Contributor Days, the Community Summit brings together contributors, team leads, and diverse community voices with the goal of working…
Attending: @jillbinder, @katiejrichards, @kcrockett, @leogopal, @onealtr, @rzen, @santanainniss Facilitator: @jillbinder Start: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C037W5S7X/p1668016852933619 Summary 1 Attendance and check-ins (everyone)2 First time here3 Comments, questions, ideas (anyone)…
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm

Upcoming #WPDiversity Events: December 2022

Here is our December 2022 #WPDiversity schedule. Please join us and help us spread the word! Speaker Workshop December 7, 2022 @…