WordCamp US
Posted by WordCamp Central on December 15, 2022 at 2:56 pm

WordCamp US

WordCamp US (WCUS) is the flagship WordPress event in the Western Hemisphere. An in-person event in 2023, WCUS features informative sessions, hands-on…
Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
When I proposed the Polyglots Outreach Effort, I was inspired by the Community team’s Meetup reactivation project. While the format is different, many goals…
Attending: @askdesign, @jillbinder, @juliarosia, @katiejrichards, @kcrockett, @leogopal, @martatorre, @onealtr, @sc0ttkclark Attended by proxy: @santanainniss Facilitator: @jillbinder Start: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C037W5S7X/p1671040841432489 Summary 1 – Attendance and…
The WordPress Meetup Reactivation Project is well underway. Read on for an update! Since the last update: +7 new Meetup groups have…
Summary: This is a request for all Contributor Teams to suggest Community Summit topics by January 16, 2023. As announced at WordCamp…
Pull Quote: Balance. That’s what I lost when I turned my hobby into a career.
Den här essän finns även pÃ¥ svenska. Back in 2012, I was a media and communications student at UmeÃ¥ University in northern…
Posted by Dot Org Community on December 6, 2022 at 12:05 pm

WordCamp Mentors’ December check-in!

Hello Mentors!If you are currently mentoring a WordCamp, please share how the team is doing and any other insights, interesting ideas, or innovations that…
After deliberation and conversation with current Global Sponsors, we have the proposed draft for the 2023 Global Community Sponsorship Program. If you…
Posted by Dot Org Community on November 30, 2022 at 5:28 pm

Vote for Community Team Rep 2023

The nomination for WordPress Community Team Rep has been closed on 23rd November 2022. We got some great names nominated to be…
WordCamp Cebu 2023
Posted by WordCamp Central on November 30, 2022 at 2:50 pm

WordCamp Cebu

It’s time to meet in Cebu the second time around! WordCamp Cebu 2023 is an in-person 1-day conference in Cebu City, Philippines….