Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
Posted by Dot Org Community on January 23, 2023 at 12:48 am

Upcoming #WPDiversity Events: January 2023

Here is our January 2023 #WPDiversity schedule. Please join us and help us spread the word! Speaker Workshop January 28, 2023 @…
WordCamp mentors are community team members who have experience organizing WordCamps and want to help other organizers have a great time planning…
This proposal is focused towards improving our project management and goal and progress tracking by using the same transparent tools that other…
Meetup Organizer Newsletter: January 2023
Posted by Dot Org Community on January 18, 2023 at 11:07 am

Meetup Organizer Newsletter: January 2023

Hello Organizers, Wishing you and your meetup communities a happy and fulfilling 2023. This is a particularly special year, as WordPress turns…
Pull Quote: Everyone deserves to live in a world or operate in a space with Dignity and Mutual Respect.
Posted by HeroPress on January 17, 2023 at 6:42 pm

Reflecting on My 3 Foundational Pillars

I strongly believe that every experience we have up to our most current place in time shapes our identity. With that being…
WordCamp Nicaragua
WordCamp Entebbe 2023 is set to be a major community event for WordPress developers, website designers, online publishers, students, and teachers to…
Attending: @askdesign, @bobWP, @estelaris, @jillbinder, @kcrockett, @martatorre, @sc0ttkclark, @webcommsat, @wpfangirl Facilitator: @jillbinder Start: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C037W5S7X/p1673460044384669 Summary 1 – Attendance and check-ins (everyone)2 – First time…
As part of WordPress Community Team Training series, we are excited to invite the community members to attend our upcoming Zoom Training…
Pull Quote: WordPress has impacted where we live, who our friends are and which destinations we like to visit.
Posted by HeroPress on January 10, 2023 at 5:06 pm

Why small can be just the right choice

Here is Ellen reading her own story aloud. I feel honoured to write an essay for HeroPress. While thinking about what I…
The Community Team chat takes place the first Thursday of every month.  This meeting is meant for all contributors on the team…