Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
Posted by Dot Org Community on February 14, 2023 at 6:36 am

WordCamp Asia 2023 Contributor Day

Contributor Day is fast approaching and we couldn’t be more excited. We had some great suggestions and all of them seem worthwhile…
Thanks to Weglot for supporting the global WordPress community
Many thanks to Weglot for their support of the WordPress global community sponsorship program at the Gold level! The sponsorship that Weglot and other global sponsors…
Posted by Dot Org Community on February 13, 2023 at 12:28 pm

Discussion: Refining the Mentor Program

To better serve the community and the Community Team, @devinmaeztri and I are working to improve our current Mentor program. We believe…
Attending: @askdesign @bobdunn-trainer @juliarosia @katiejrichards @kcrockett @martatorre @onealtr @santanainniss @sc0ttkclark Attended by proxy: @jillbinder Host: @sc0ttkclark Start: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C037W5S7X/p1675879335528659 Summary 1 – Attendance and check-ins…
Posted by Dot Org Community on February 8, 2023 at 10:42 am

2023 Global Sponsors: Announcement

I am excited to announce the Global Community Sponsors for 2023! Thank you to all the sponsors that support the WordPress community…
Pull Quote: WordPress has helped me find the best version of me.
Posted by HeroPress on February 8, 2023 at 12:31 am

I am built on WordPress.

Here is Samantha reading her own story aloud. The first time I put my hands on a computer was in kindergarten. Once…
Ferris wheel on the Potomoc River in National Harbor, DC.
Posted by Dot Org Community on February 7, 2023 at 10:36 pm

Apply to Attend the 2023 Community Summit

Thank you for the incredible response to our call for topics for the 2023 Community Summit, which will be held August 22-23,…
Posted by Dot Org Community on February 6, 2023 at 4:31 pm

Community Booth at WordCamp Asia 2023

If you’ve been to WordCamp Europe or US before you’ll be familiar with the Get Involved table or Community Booth – it’s…
WP Briefing: Episode 9: The Cartography of WordPress
X-comment from +make.wordpress.org/project: Comment on Proposal: Creating a WordPress Contributor Mentorship Program
Posted by Dot Org Community on February 3, 2023 at 3:15 am

Update: APAC Meetup Reactivation Project

Last July, the Meetup Reactivation Project was launched. We sought support from around the world as we believe local community leaders have…