Tuesday Trainings: How do I contribute to WordPress? Part 3
The Community Team chat takes place the first Thursday of every month.  This meeting is meant for all contributors on the team…
Posted by Dot Org Community on February 1, 2023 at 8:57 am

WordCamp Mentors’ February check-in!

Hello Mentors!If you are currently mentoring a WordCamp, please share how the organizing team is doing and any other insights, interesting ideas,…
Pull quote: I have built some great relationships through WordPress and I am extremely grateful to be a part of such an awesome community.
Posted by HeroPress on February 1, 2023 at 5:20 am

Giving up the good for the great

If you didn’t already know, HeroPress is all about writing to your peers. When Topher asked who I will be writing to,…
Posted by Dot Org Community on January 31, 2023 at 8:51 am

Updates to the Regional WordCamps Handbook Page

Today I published a new version of the Regional WordCamps page in the WordCamps handbook. It’s assembled from the conversations that we…
It’s that time again! Time to decide what to work on for WC Asia’s contributor day. Taco and I will be leading…
WordCamp Torino
Posted by WordCamp Central on January 29, 2023 at 3:17 pm

WordCamp Torino

The 5th WordCamp Torino will be held on 14 and 15 April 2023. We look forward to meeting again at the historic…
Attending: @askdesign, @harishanker, @jillbinder, @katiejrichards, @kcrockett, @martatorre, @onealtr, @santanainniss, @sc0ttkclark, @volkswagenchick Host: @onealtr Start: https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C037W5S7X/p1674669608034749 Summary 1 – Attendance and check-ins (everyone)2 – First…
As the community enters a new year of WordCamp planning and new organizers join the experience, it’s a fitting time to clarify…
Pull Quote: WordPress Core Contribution helped me to become a better developer, a better me.
এই নিবন্ধটি বাংলায় পাওয়া যায় Here is Robin reading his own story aloud. Few years back, my daily life started with 10am…
It’s time to add your voice to what you’d like to see the Community Team accomplish as a group for 2023. As…